Hola my dear readers, today I will share 50 ultimate bucket list ideas to add to your bucket list right now and start checking them off! You ask why?
Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.– Jack Kerouac
So go for the adventures, make great memories and start it from this moment.
Stick with me for a bit. Before sharing the ideas, let’s discuss how to keep the list if you don’t have one already. This is how my bucket list looks like currently.
I keep my bucket list items on Trello as I like everything to be organized. I can add checklists to them, some description, useful links, due dates, etc. Thanks to the flexibility of Trello, you can split them into any columns you would like and use different logic. Maybe by seasons or score of ease? In order to make it easier to find and pick the appropriate one easier.
Another fun option to keep the bucket list would be to just write them down on sticky papers, roll them and keep them in a box or a bottle. And once you feel a need for something fun and interesting, just pick one of them randomly.
However you decide to keep the list, the important thing is to remember about it and enjoy your life the way you want. Make your dreams come true. The bucket list is quite individual. You know better of all what exactly YOU want. Nevertheless, we all feel the need for some fresh ideas. So let’s go ahead and list some bucket list ideas worth to be added to your bucket list.
Bucket list ideas
- Visit 6 continents (excluding Antarctica 🙃)
- See the tallest tower in the world
- Go on a cruise
- Visit 7 new or old Wonders of the world
- Learn horse riding
- Swim with dolphines
- Have a road trip to another country
- Get a gym membership
- Have $10,000 in deposit savings account
- Ride a zipline
- Spend a full day in a tent
- Have a solo trip to another country
- See penguins in real
- Take a hot air balloon ride
- Get a new skill certificate
- Found a small business
- Hire your first employee
- Read 10 books in a year
- Create 3 income sources
- Create a stable passive income source
- Try being a vegetarian for a month
- Spend a day in spa center
- Read a book before watching the movie based on it
- Visit an elephant sanctuary
- Walk the Great Wall of China
- Learn a new foreign language (B1 level)
- Attend an international conference
- Volunteer abroad
- Learn surfing
- Visit all Schengen countries
- Try snowboarding or skiing
- Throw a themed party
- Welcome New Year in a hot country
- Learn to make a healthy cake
- Pay off all your debt
- Make investment in a promising company
- Learn some coding
- Learn to play on an instrument
- Write a letter to your future self
- Make 3 healthy habits
- Learn how to drive
- Run a marathon (or a half marathon)
- Learn how to play chess
- Visit Louvre in Paris
- Learn how to do your own taxes
- Try yoga
- Reach your weight goal
- Take a full month vacation
- Climb a mountain
- Love yourself and enjoy your life
Hope you liked at least some of these bucket list ideas and already inputted in your list. The important part is to always do what you admire, challenge yourself out of your comfort zone and keep achieving great things. Believe in yourself. You are capable of doing great things, for sure!
You may want to check out my tips on how to achieve goals as well.
See you in my next piece 🙂